[wp-forums] Resolved Threads

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Mon Nov 21 23:09:04 GMT 2005

I was thinking that it would be good to post a "So do you consider this
situation resolved? If so, please change the dropdown to Resolved, thanks!" to
the OP, wait a couple of days to see if the person does change it (a couple of
days is reasonable, given not everyone spends the sort of time there that we
do), and if the OP doesn't change it then we should.