[wp-forums] A Beta Forum

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Wed Nov 16 23:11:44 GMT 2005

Well, my thought was simply that if we had maybe a week (being that those of us
here are some of the more active "answer people" on the forums) it might help US
to have a clue where the gremlins are going to be, so we may be able to sound
less flustered than the normal guy who's playing with a beta release....