[wp-forums] Theme.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Sun Nov 13 10:42:34 GMT 2005

Never been inclined to get into IRC, but I would say that the present
default theme is way too hard for inexperienced people to customise. I'm not
a fan of using graphics for non-graphical purposes, either (pretty header
images, yes; plain backgrounds and borders, no).

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/