[wp-forums] not sure how to title this

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 01:12:34 GMT 2005

I didn't think the forum was the correct place to discuss this, and perhaps
I am once again over stepping my bounds, but I have an issue with this
thread:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/40156
I know there's been much discussion about the practice, and that's not what
I'm talking about, what I'm talking about is the fact that the blanket
answer was buy my product, in the support forums.
Is that an invitation to anyone to put up a shingle offering paid "support"
and offering up a link in the forums? Or am I over reacting?