Re: Re: [wp-forums] NSFW

tg at tannagh.com tg at tannagh.com
Fri Aug 26 12:32:01 GMT 2005

Is there a way a check box could be added to the profile options area to
mark a website as NSFW? Then either a * or somekind of warning could be
presented to the user when they click the link. "WARNING! The site you
have clicked on has been marked as being "not safe for work" viewing.
Do you wish to continue? Y/N" That sort of thing. It means that the
link(s) would have to go through a redirect page to check the flag.
Although, it might also cut down on the number of people using their
profile link to gain PR in the searches since then the link wouldn't be
direct.

Tg