[wp-forums] I have a funny feeling about this guy....

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Thu Aug 18 07:52:41 GMT 2005

All gone.
One post in there raises the issues about the deletion of posts.
Oriecat had replied to one of our "guilty due to behaviour" spammer's
posts, noting that he had replied to an old topic. So deleting his post
meant the reply looked very odd indeed - so I deleted that too. Not that
it matters hugely, but I do think post deletion should be taken
seriously because it gets to be a fine line between what is seen as
keeping things running nicely or censoring. But anyway, the offending
posts have gone.

I bet we could come up with a "Is it a forum spammer ?" checklist ...

P.