[wp-forums] Forum Idea (Coding needed)

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Tue Aug 9 00:24:21 GMT 2005

Those #top links do look fairly strange when they're on a short page, but
they're fairly ubiquitous the web around any more, so I doubt people give
them a second thought.  They have the benefits of being "known", and being
easy to code.

If you want to get really kitschy (not that I think that a particularly good
idea really!), you could code an if statement (or something like that - a
coder I am NOT!) to check for >= x posts, which would be whatever number
would drop a #top link below the fold.  A needless complexity no doubt....