[wp-forums] Intro (Lorelle suggested! She did.... I swear...!)

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Fri Aug 5 13:42:49 GMT 2005

Welcome, and yes, I did suggest and you did great.

7-8 blogs! Wow. And the leading question is...are they ALL WordPress ;-)

everyone to introduce themselves and help us get to know each other. It
will help us learn about each other as well as from each other. And I'm
curious how many other people here are running more than one blog?  Wow.

Lorelle