[wp-edu] LDAP account synchronization/Permissions for users that don't yet exist

Carl Strolle ces4 at williams.edu
Thu Apr 28 17:00:59 UTC 2016

Hi Ian,

Here at Williams we use the LDAP authentication plugin found here:

http://wpmuldap.tuxdocs.net

It allows us to create users prior to login and even allows bulk user
creation. It was added to our site before I arrived here, so I don't know
whether we needed to customize it at all. Also, looks like public version
hasn't been updated in a few years.

Regards,
Carl
--