[wp-edu] About to give up

Darcy Greene greened at msu.edu
Tue May 26 19:43:42 UTC 2015

Hi fellow Wordpress multisite users

We have been using Wordpress multisite with our School of Journalism class sites for the past five years. It seems that we have finally lost the battle with plugins and updates. Security is breached, unexplained traffic is taking down the servers and nothing is reliable. The competent people who did the original install are long gone.

Have any of you faced similar problems with an old WPMS network? Do you have an outside host that keeps things running smoothly? Have you changed to a new system?

Thanks for your feedback.

Best,

Darcy