[wp-edu] metadata on Facebook

Bill Dennen dennen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 21:05:42 UTC 2013

You can use the Facebook Linter tool to "reset" what FB knows about
the page. It basically clears FB's cache of the page.

I put your page in here and tested and I now get an image to show up
when I share the link. I used this URL (with trailing slash):
http://wagner.edu/hawktalk/

https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwagner.edu%2Fhawktalk%2F

Also, your og:image is commented out. You can use this to control
which image it uses.

<!--<meta property="og:image" content="http://www.myimage.jpg"/>-->