[wp-edu] You're invited to Earn your Angel Wings & Create Lasting Memories This... (Oct 30, 2013)

Mike Noone invite at eventbrite.com
Sun Oct 6 23:10:31 UTC 2013

Dear undercover angel, As the season of goodwill approaches you are probably inspired remind the special people in your life that they matter. You want to let them know how special they really are to you.   For example, we all love our Mum and want her to know she is appreciated. We all want to let her know that every last one of her acts of love, has been remembered.         What if you were to...Share this event on Facebook
          and Twitter
          We hope you can make it!Cheers,Mike Noone

Event Summary:

Event: Earn your Angel Wings & Create Lasting Memories This Xmas