[wp-edu] WordPress in higher education Google sheet

Hugh Paterson III hugh at thejourneyler.org
Sat Jun 29 16:15:49 UTC 2013

To those Drupal users... What plan do you have to move your sites from D6 to D7+/D8? When working with this many sites moving software version forward seems to be really important. Degree of customization fits in here somewhere too. So, I would really like to hear more as I am architecting using D7 right now, but have a WP-MU on my personal server, and for upgrade paths WP seems to win.

- hugh paterson