[wp-edu] can I add a non wordpress folder to the multisite file structure?

Jim Groom jimgroom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:35:32 UTC 2013

Darcy,

What do you mean by link to a stand-alone site?  Do you want the stand
alone site to have the same URL structure, but remain outside the
multi-site?  Is the multi-site using sub-directories, or subdomains?  If it
is running subdirectories, I would install the stand alone in a game
subdomain.

Best,
Jim