[wp-edu] Blueprint for using WP as LMS?

Kathy Fatheree kfatheree at securelogix.com
Thu Sep 29 15:06:21 UTC 2011

Thank you for everyone's replies. I've been reading and becoming more familiar with the plugin options. I'm having a meeting this afternoon to discuss a game plan so hopefully I'll be given the permission to go forward. I'm excited about the possibilities and I'm sure I'll have more questions!

Thank you!
Kathy

*****