[wp-edu] Blueprint for using WP as LMS?

Kyle Jones kylejones at thecorkboard.org
Wed Sep 28 12:53:37 UTC 2011

Hi there Kathy--

I've used WordPress for course websites for a diverse group of clients
- from graduate professors to writers workshops and even alternative
medicine schools.  Stas was succinct in saying that BuddyPress
Courseware can pretty much cover what you need.  If you have any more
specific questions, of course, feel free to ask this list more or even
contact me directly.

Best of luck,

~kyle jones~
@thecorkboard