[wp-edu] how to set new site defaults on WordPress 3.x network

VanDrimmelen, Jeff jeffvand at unc.edu
Thu Mar 31 20:19:51 UTC 2011

It works in 3.1 too, but just has not been moved to the network admin area.  Look for the settings on your main site logged in as super-admin under the tools area.  "New Blog Defaults."  It just needs the new Network Admin menu added to it.  Great plugin! :)

~Jeff
UNC-CH Web.unc.edu Admin

Jeff VanDrimmelen
http://oasis.unc.edu/jeff