[wp-edu] Do any institutions pay for additional support?

Aram Zucker-Scharff azuckers at gmu.edu
Fri Feb 18 17:39:56 UTC 2011

We do not have a regular subscription to Premium WPMUDev, but we usually get
a month subscription every few months to update using their premium plugins
and get support through their forums. The WPMUDev folks are pretty well put
together, I'd recommend at least taking a look.

-Aram Zucker-Scharff
http://bit.ly/aram

Community Manager, Office of Student Media

http://www.connect2mason.com
http://www.hacktext.com
http://onmason.com

703.829.0532