[wp-edu] Educational Focused WordCamp?

Velda Christensen velda at novapages.com
Thu Sep 9 21:22:55 UTC 2010

Agreed.  A camp would be awesome, but the people who really ought to be
there (users and designers/developers alike) could have a difficult time
actually getting there.

WordPress is becoming more well known in Education, and if we got the word
out on a targeted site, it could become all the more popular.  Perhaps even
popular enough that all of the larger cities or college towns would want an
Education track.

- Velda