[wp-edu] Educational Focused WordCamp?

Jess Planck jess at funroe.net
Thu Sep 9 18:23:21 UTC 2010

Glad to see there is plenty of interest in Edu focused WordCamps. In person or virtual is all good. It really doesn't matter if you remember to video / stream / archive presentations to http://wordcamp.tv or similar. Definitely does a great favor to those of us in education who have only faint memories of those things once called "travel and conference budgets"

Jess
(aka james.planck at nicholls.edu)