[wp-edu] Importing custom taxonomies

Jay Collier jay.collier at thecompass.com
Mon Oct 18 18:43:31 UTC 2010

Has anyone imported hierarchical custom taxonomies from external files?

I'm loving the power of splitting up my multi-faceted single category list into several custom taxonomies and then managing them with GD Custom Posts and Taxonomies. However, I'd rather not recreate them manually. (And, CSV Importer appears to not be working with custom taxonomies.)

I've done some searching for answers but may not be using the correct terms. Any suggestions welcome.

-Jay

Jay Collier | Communication strategist, architect, producer
The Compass LLC | Online media for lifelong learning
jay.collier at thecompass.com | +1-207-956-0320
Subscribe to latest posts via RSS or e-mail