[wp-edu] WordCamp NYC Ed track

Grogan, David David.Grogan at tufts.edu
Fri Oct 15 14:06:58 UTC 2010

Can tickets be purchased at the door?

-----Original Message-----
From: wp-edu-bounces at lists.automattic.com [mailto:wp-edu-bounces at lists.automattic.com] On Behalf Of Jane Wells
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 11:06 PM
To: wp-edu at lists.automattic.com
Subject: [wp-edu] WordCamp NYC Ed track

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd remind people that WordCamp NYC is this
weekend in Manhattan at Baruch College (CUNY), and will have an academic
track dedicated to using WordPress (and BuddyPress) in academic
settings. The schedule is posted at
http://2010.nyc.wordcamp.org/schedule/ and tickets for the two-day
conference are only $30. Given the cheap bus fares (and normal,
affordable trains), people from all over the northeast tend to come,
especially from the Boston-D.C. corridor.

Anyway, it's going to be awesome, so I hope someone of you are able to
make it.

Video of the sessions will be posted at wordpress.tv after the event is
over.

Jane