[wp-edu] Creation of Tables in a Post or Page in WordPress

Helen Hou-Sandi helen.y.hou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:23:28 UTC 2010

Dave - Indeed, that has been my concern with many plugins, but up until the
recent breakage, TinyMCE Advanced was working wonderfully despite not having
been updated. I will have to check out WP Super Edit as well, though.

Loren, I've been eyeing that table plugin - do you have any experience with
it?

--
Helen Hou-Sandi
757.288.8767 (cell)