[wp-edu] Creation of Tables in a Post or Page in WordPress

Helen Hou helen.y.hou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 17:04:28 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

We've been using TinyMCE Advanced (plugin) to add the table buttons to the editor, in addition to a couple others (anchor and HR). It generally works perfectly but needs to be set up on each new site. I've also recently noticed that some buttons have disappeared, though - I imagine it's a conflict with another plugin. I'm very to interested to hear your thoughts on the other plugins you mentioned!

Best,
Helen

--
Helen Hou-Sandi