[wp-edu] The (new) concept of the LMS

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Wed May 26 19:31:27 UTC 2010

Hi,
again me.

I know the coding period started already, but I decided to spend a
little more time on design phase (both technical aspects and workflow),
so I would like to invite who's interested, for the 1st meetup regarding
LearnPress (this is the BuddyPress component name community voted for).
It will take place tomorrow on #learnpress on freenode at 10am UTC-4.
After this, I will start coding the features I've been working on all
this time:
http://sushkov.wordpress.com/tag/concept/

Here's the news page with agenda:
http://sushkov.wordpress.com/2010/05/26/first-irc-meetup-before-real-learnpress/

Everyone interested in this is welcomed.
Thanks.

--
()  Campania Panglicii în ASCII
/\  http://www.asciiribbon.org/