[wp-edu] Hosting solutions for WPMU

Aram Zucker-Scharff azuckers at gmu.edu
Fri Mar 26 17:01:12 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

My name is Aram Zucker-Scharff and I work for the Office of Student Media at
George Mason University in Fairfax, VA. My office is running a WordPress MU
system for our campus. However, we've had some recent server issues and have
come to the conclusion that our current hosting is insufficient. I've been
doing research on various hosting and setups and I was hoping that anyone on
the list who might be running a WPMU setup might be able to give some advice
on hosting options. What are the specs, are you hosting with a third-party,
and if so who?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Aram Zucker-Scharff
http://bit.ly/aram

Technology Manager, Office of Student Media

http://onmason.com
703.829.0532