[wp-edu] Shibboleth plugin

Skip Knox sknox at boisestate.edu
Mon Feb 22 21:12:39 UTC 2010

We're using an LDAP plugin, slightly modified. It talks to our Active
Directory. The only issue we've come up against so far is that for blogs
that need non-University members, we have to create a separate instance with
separate rules. Since we're still pre-implementation at this point, I can't
say how well it will work out or even how often it will be used.

Skip Knox
Boise State University

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Laverty, Patrick <Patrick_Laverty at brown.edu