[wp-edu] wp-edu Digest, Vol 15, Issue 7

Dodson, Joshua D Joshua.Dodson at lmunet.edu
Tue Aug 31 12:07:37 UTC 2010

Lafayette and Bates are two amazing examples of what can be done with WordPress to power a university site. I am heading up efforts at Lincoln Memorial University to convert our existing site to WordPress. One issue we are running into is how to properly assign permissions to the various people on the team, which includes multiple departments on campus. Would those who have implemented WordPress in this way share how they arranged their organizational chart to handle admin, safety, security, updates, web standards, duplication of efforts, etc.? Any other pieces of advice would also be appreciated. Thanks!

Joshua

Joshua Dodson | Web Developer | University Advancement | Lincoln Memorial University
6965 Cumberland Gap Parkway | Harrogate, TN 37752
P: 423.869.7160 | 800.325.0900, ext. 7160 | F: 423.869.6370 | E: joshua.dodson at lmunet.edu

Message: 1