[wp-edu] Feed problem--new server

Brian Layman Brian at b5media.com
Wed Jan 14 22:58:43 GMT 2009

>Awesome!  Congrats, Joe!
>Now, how can we archive this problem/solution so that others won't have to
go through the same rigmarole in the future?!

Indeed!

I had an email typed out (NO REALLY!!!) that said that we'd all let slide
the fact that he said he had a line in his hosts file & that should have
been the big clue.

I was saying that since he was getting the wrong IP address, he needed only
to delete the line from the file to use the same DNS servers we were using,
and that would solve the issue.  If only I had hit send!  LOL

Anyway Congrats Joe!

Brian Layman
b5media, Inc.
b5media.com <http://www.b5media.com/>  / TheCodeCave.com