[wp-edu] Pages in category lists

Velda velda at novapages.com
Fri Jan 9 16:19:57 GMT 2009

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope you don't mind me breaking the silence with what may be a silly
question.

I've been looking for a way to put pages under categories, and have them
show up as  list items in a category list. I realize I could just
hard-code the menu and would do that as a last resort, but I'm looking
to let Wordpress manage it.  And since so many of you are using WP as a
CMS for your schools, I am hoping someone here can point me in the right
direction.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you've got on this,

-Velda