[wp-edu] Spam protection and Themes

Chuck Wyatt CWyatt at clarku.edu
Thu Feb 5 20:32:08 GMT 2009

Hey Mark,

We have Akismet, but I've also played a bit with "Raven's Antispam" which uses javascript to display the "submit" button.  If no javascript then sort of a simple text captcha appears.  I'm not sure how effective that will be for the long term, but I think a lot of folks find captchas can be pretty frustrating.

-Chuck

Chuck Wyatt | Web Technical Services Manager

Clark University | 950 Main Street

Worcester | MA | 01610 | USA

Tel: +1-508-793-7535

www.clarku.edu