[wp-edu] Spam protection and Themes

John Turner TurnerJD at cofc.edu
Thu Feb 5 20:27:30 GMT 2009

Look down at the bottom:  We got ours for free. We're an edu

Free option

We can provide an API key completely free of charge for selected non-profits
in exchange for some promotion, specifically links to WordPress.com and
Akismet.com on each of the protected blogs. What's required?

    * A link to akismet.com on every page.
    * A link to wordpress.com on every page.
    * Contact us with your key and website after you've added the links, so
we can check the links and mark your key so it doesn't trigger our
anti-abuse systems.

Here is the code for the links:

John Turner
Webmaster