[wp-edu] Spam protection and Themes

D'Arcy Norman dlnorman at ucalgary.ca
Thu Feb 5 20:26:26 GMT 2009

I use Akismet on UCalgaryblogs.ca - you do need to give a link back to
Akismet as part of the license, but it's free. I wrote a simple plugin
to automatically do that for all sites on a WPMU install.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/akismet-credit-inserter/

- D'Arcy Norman
      Educational Technology Consultant
      Teaching & Learning Centre, The University of Calgary
      dlnorman at ucalgary.ca
      http://tlc.ucalgary.ca
      http://www.darcynorman.net
      (403) 220-2504