[wp-edu] Spam protection and Themes

Mark Styles wp-edu at lambic.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 20:21:48 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I'm just wondering what other institutions are using for their blog
comment spam protection; Are you paying for Akismet? Paying for
something else? Or using one or more of the free plugins?

Also, there's a debate raging here over whether all blogs should use the
same basic theme or all the blogs can look different (I'm in the looking
different camp, blogs should have individual personality IMO). Any
similar debates happened elsewhere? What was the outcome?

--
Mark
http://www.lambic.co.uk