[wp-edu] WPMU awards

Brian Layman Brian at b5media.com
Fri Nov 21 15:33:28 GMT 2008

You all should enter your mu sites into the WPMU awards

http://wpmu.org/2008-wpmu-awards/

Make sure you get them in by 11:59:59PM UTC0 today as they have to be in by
"Friday (21st)".  The guy running the site is in Austrailia and did his last
post for the week before heading home and gave the current tally, but I'm
sure he will allow any new entries to count as long as they are in by
midnight. That's 8ish hours from now in GMT.  I entered one yesterday and
three more will be entered shortly.  I thought I would share it with all you
folk first.

Cheers!
Brian Layman
b5media Inc.