[wp-edu] Pimp your sites

Joseph Ugoretz joseph.ugoretz at mhc.cuny.edu
Wed Nov 19 20:52:03 GMT 2008

At Macaulay Honors College, we've been using Wordpress for a variety of class blogs for about 5 years--with good success.

This year we rolled out WPMU for our eportfolios for students--and they're seeing a lot of use just in the past couple of months.  My original thought was that these would be used by individual students just for eportfolio-type projects, but the variety of options has exploded and we're seeing personal blogs, class blogs, teaching blogs by our tech fellows, and I'm getting ready to start a meta blog--a portfolio of portfolios--myself.

Dave was kind enough to include us on his list (thanks, Dave!), but the more direct link than the one he has is here
http://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios

--
Joseph Ugoretz, PhD
Director of Technology and Learning