Subject: Re: [wp-edu] WordPress for Education Implementation Guide

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Wed Nov 19 14:49:03 GMT 2008

I agree with idea that a PDF brochure makes it seem more static than
dynamic, but I do think there's a case to be made for something people
could print out during the course of their research to show to the
people with the rubber stamps who don't want to sift through web sites
for information. I'd suggest putting a web site with a nice print
stylesheet, so that individual pages could be printed (like the one-
off idea) or a site overview could be printed to form a more detailed
booklet. This way, updating the site would keep PDFs updated with the
most current information. With a new version of WordPress ever 4
months or so, anything we can do to keep information current will be
helpful.
Jane