[wp-edu] identity management integration

Corey Wallis techxplorer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 05:53:07 GMT 2008

At my institution we're using a heavily modified version of the DirAuth plugin.

It's been modified so much that on my to-do list is a rewrite of the
plugin to make it easier to maintain in our environment and take into
account our requirements.

Part of the rewrite will be integration with our course management system.

-Corey

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:31 AM, Joss Winn <jwinn at lincoln.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 14/11/2008 18:04, "Mark Styles" <wp-edu at lambic.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:34:16PM -0500, Douglas Hanna wrote:
>>> we're committed to keeping it [DirAuth] working with WordPress as we
>>> release upgrades and changes.
>>
>> I have a version that I updated for 2.6, including admin interface
>> styling, although it'll probably now need a tweak for 2.7. If you want I
>> can submit a patch for either/both versions. Just let me know where/how.
>>

> Is the DirAuth plugin compatible with WPMU? I see there's also this for
> WPMU: http://sourceforge.net/projects/wpmu-ldap/
>
> I'd be interested to know what people are using with WPMU for LDAP
> integration.
>
> Thank you
> Joss
> --
> Technology Officer
> Centre for Educational Research and Development
> University of Lincoln
> Brayford Pool
> Lincoln
> LN67TS