[wp-edu] identity management integration

Joss Winn jwinn at lincoln.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 14:01:50 GMT 2008

On 14/11/2008 18:04, "Mark Styles" <wp-edu at lambic.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:34:16PM -0500, Douglas Hanna wrote:
>> we're committed to keeping it [DirAuth] working with WordPress as we
>> release upgrades and changes.
>
> I have a version that I updated for 2.6, including admin interface
> styling, although it'll probably now need a tweak for 2.7. If you want I
> can submit a patch for either/both versions. Just let me know where/how.

Is the DirAuth plugin compatible with WPMU? I see there's also this for
WPMU: http://sourceforge.net/projects/wpmu-ldap/

I'd be interested to know what people are using with WPMU for LDAP
integration.

Thank you
Joss
--
Technology Officer
Centre for Educational Research and Development

T: +44-1522-886759
http://learninglab.lincoln.ac.uk/blogs/joss