[wp-docs] New Here

Cameron Hurd me at cameronhurd.com
Wed Jun 19 18:13:52 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I'm Cameron. I've been making my living designing / coding wordpress themes for the past couple of years.

Time to give back.

I frequently write small tutorials for clients on the custom parts of themes I build, and they're always well-recieved. Going on that, I thought that the codex would be a great place for me to contribute to.

Wouldn't mind spearheading the below item from the task list, even if it is 8 years old. Looks like a proper article doesn't exist quite yet.
> Lesson: Debugging layouts with the DOM inspector [http://wordpress.org/support/topic.php?id=25434]

Any of you benevolent admins have a different suggestion? I'm happy to be here, but green as far as contributing goes.

Happy Wednesday,

--
Cameron Hurd::WebDeveloper
me at cameronhurd.com