[wp-docs] Page translation howto?

Jojaba jojaba at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 05:44:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm a recent user of WordPress (theme developpment) and I like the tool!
I would like to contribute to the codex translation so I subscribed to
the wordpress forum. I read the "How to contribute" page (in the
maintenance page I didn't find anything about translation) and created
main own page as mentionned : http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Jojaba
I don't want to create new pages, only provide translation of existing
pages.
My question : how should I do that ? Should I just click on the "add my
language" link in the page I would like to translate and go on with the
work ? Is there something else I should do to have other pages pointing
to that fresh translated page taking it in account ?

Thanks in advance for your help. :)