[wp-docs] Feedback request - WordPress Help Manual platform

Marc Beneteau docs at manifesting.net
Fri Oct 5 11:46:07 UTC 2012

Jane, thanks for feedback. I feel my best contribution right now is to
focus on this WordPress Help Manual concept.  Yes of course we'll put it in
Wordpress svn but we're not ready for that yet.  My immediate need is for a
project manager, I will be technical lead of sorts.  I could ask my friend
or make inquiries in Philadelphia community here, but I thought posting to
this group and writing to Matt would shortcut the process.

thanks
marc