[wp-docs] <tt> v. <code>

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:41:46 UTC 2011

This is a hard one. We started using TT within paragraphs as there were
design issues with <code> because it make it hard to read. Has this been
resolved? I'm traveling right now so if someone could do some tests, that
would be awesome and let's fix this. Permanently since <tt> is archaic. A
search and replace of the database would be necessary, or we just go forward
from here with <code> and not <tt>. Or we continue with what we have, but
I'd love to be done with it.

Lorelle