[wp-docs] Collaboration Rejected why?

Alejandro Sánchez Marín erchache2000 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 15:44:20 UTC 2011

Uhmm sorry?.... i forget something?...

It's only my personal opinion. :-S

Nettiquete? i think i dont make anything to be unpolite or whatever you
think about this.

I think all contributions for Codex will be cleaned for any link with
commercial ads. Included all forks...

I see many forks of Codex on many languages, and make money with ads.
This is the real problem.

Why people create a fork with codex and dont work for the community?

Do i break netiquette of mailing list making this question? :-S

I work in many open source projects and i know the hard way to solve
this... unfortunalety.

Be happy Lumiere de Lune...