[wp-docs] Collaboration Rejected why?

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:14:11 UTC 2011

Please. This is *not* a documentation issue, and should be posted on
http://wppolyglots.wordpress.com or else discussed directly with me.
Please do not use this mailing list for that.

Also a quick note regarding wordpress.cl: although it's great to see
people building successful communities around WordPress, unfortunately
that domain name is infringing on the WordPress trademark as described
here: http://wordpressfoundation.org/trademark-policy/

Please adjust the domain name accordingly. If you have any questions,
once again, feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you.