[wp-docs] Hacked [wrong list?] translated from the French

Bernard D. Tremblay (ben) bernard.d.tremblay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 17:55:21 UTC 2010

My translation:

I do not speak English and I not know what's happening here.
I blog at http://tomislavdretar.info/ but I am an illiterate when it
comes to information systems. [IT?]
Perhaps I've done something wrong, not knowing it.
It seems I've suffered a severe hacker attack. I informed Microsoft.
They could not identify the nature of the attack, nor the identity of
the attacker.
Not only programs n' has ressui to identify the assailing program.
But at the beginning; my Kaspersky Home [???] informed of four classes
of programs where I recognized the names of Trojans, Worms etc., 30-40
program in a cocktail.
I lost a HDD, installed another and the same thing happened.
I have reformatted the HD but my data has been destroyed.
I'm worried that I may be exposed to identity theft.

trans.: bdt