[wp-docs] Codex Wiki Database Dumps

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Thu Jun 3 23:06:38 UTC 2010

On 6/3/10 3:59 PM, Otto wrote:
> I think everybody should calm down and back up a bit. There's no rapid
> changes occurring. We'll plan first, and people will be included.
> Really.
>
> -Otto

Yes, I'm discussing this with hakre in IRC. No decisions have been made.
I think a couple of people expressed *opinion* and it was
misinterpreted. We will solicit community feedback before making any
decisions of that magnitude. For now, the Codex is our documentation,
and we should all be pulling together to update it for 3.0 instead of
freaking out about a day in the future when we might have some other
documentation that hasn't been conceived yet.
Jane