[wp-docs] Codex pages relating to theme development

andrea_r andrea at ronandandrea.com
Tue Jul 13 22:40:40 UTC 2010

http://codex.wordpress.org/WPMU_Theme_Compatibility

While this page in particular is mostly obsolete, it does raise some
points for people who release themes that may be used in a network of sites.

The whol page can go as the title is misleading. :D theme devs need to
be aware of things like the edit_themes capped used for accessing theme
options pages will prevent blog admins in a network from seeing those
menus. That's pretty much it.

Chip probably knows about that tho. Just reminding. :)

A.