[wp-docs] Codex licence issue

Tom Lynch me at unknowndomain.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 17:00:16 UTC 2009

> 1. Are there any easy guidelines on how to proceed in such a case?

Not sure why not look at other wordpress books?

> 2. Who should be copyrighted, this list here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Copyright_Holders
>  (it seems to be the WP coders rather than the contributors to the
> codex) or does it depends on which page will be included, so she
> should look for the author of that specific page?

That seems irelivent, who owns wordpress?

> 3. Is there anybody this person should be talking to rather than me,
> since I don't know much about it?

Perhaps worth talking with Automattic about it as they will have a
better idea I would think but in my opinion they should only be
quoting the Codex if they are selling the book, its not fair to just
print out the codex.