[wp-docs] WPMU Functions and hi

Tom Lynch me at unknowndomain.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 09:56:45 UTC 2009

My only issue is that then you would have to type http://codex.wordpress.org/WPMU_Functions/WPMU_get_blog_options

Which is unnessisary I personally would say no to the prefixing
because it is duplicating information.

However that's just me.

That said for normal pages it's a great idea I had thought that
renaming functions to function reference would ad more continuity and
if that page were laid out the same that would be good too.

Kind Regards

Tom Lynch

T: +44 (0)7786 540 167
E: me at unknowndomain.co.uk